Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sticky Nose

Blogging, what is it?  I guess for me it's just saying what I'm thinking.  Today I was thinking about my nose!  Just one of those moments when you are touching your face and thinking how lucky am I to have one.  Which put me in a pretty good frame of mind, cause there are some people without one I'm sure.  And then I thought, well I'm pretty lucky to have eyes and a face too.  Who cares if it's old and wrinkly. If you feel good on the inside about what is on the outside it helps the outside look better because you are smiling on the inside which makes you smile on the outside which always looks better.  And honestly, if you feel good on the inside it doesn't matter if you look good on the outside.
My Nose
It smells.  Today I wish
it didn't!!  I almost threw up
because of my nose.
Beware the Fletcher RR
Not really cause I cleaned
it up real good.  Only 3 mop
bucket fulls, to get it so no
one else would.  Two inches
of water that smelled like
ten male elephants peed and a drain
with nasty black sludge, humidity,
a window pane that wouldn't open
had me wishing I was back on the farm.
Nose, I love you but do you have to work
so good?










No comments:

Post a Comment