Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday November 6th 2016.  My sister Onna was born in 1966, 50 years ago.  Strange to think that we are All in our 5th decade of living and we were just youngsters not long ago.  All, as in my brothers and sisters.  And next year I'll be All alone in my 60's.  I used to like being the oldest but now I don't like it at All!!  We're All in good health, knock on wood, and young in spirit and body for the most part.  Praise Heavenly Father for All that!
               Onna
She's fifty years young
Merry, athletic and fun
Proud she's my sister





Onna soars through the air
None can touch her heights
Naturally gentle and loving
Always abounding in light

2 comments:

  1. very apropos of aunty Onbon. I especially like "always abounding in light". I think that describes her exactly

    ReplyDelete